Omatic Product Training Resources
Group Trainings are now included with the Omatic Training Pass subscription! Discover the ins and outs of Omatic products with the convenience of online class atmosphere. For support concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Live Training & Webinar Options
ImportOmatic Basics 2-Part Training
For Existing ImportOmatic Clients Only*
Register for a special package price of $349. *Fee does not apply to current subscribers of Omatic Training Pass
In this 2-part ImportOmatic training series the Omatic Technical Trainer will provide training and insights into the key components of ImportOmatic. Each session will provide approximately two hours’ worth of content with the remaining time allocated for questions from users.
Session 1: ImportOmatic Preparation and Profile Creation
- Reviewing the data file
- Preparation and review of an import file
- What to look out for and how to avoid potential data file issues
- An overview of core profile functions in ImportOmatic related to the data review
- Configuration of Duplicate criteria & Dictionaries
- Profile Creations
Session 2: Import Processing & Exception Review
- Common profile configurations
- How to process files and then make updates based on exceptions
- How to update and review records throughout the import process
- Common Errors/and Exceptions and how to manage them
*ImportOmatic Basics Series Prerequisite: Attendees must have ImportOmatic installed at their current organization and must have had some experience working with the product. The training focuses on general functionality and the organization’s specific processes for using the product should be reviewed before attending the training.
Omatic Cloud Essentials
In this Omatic training, an Omatic Consultant and Instructor will provide training and insights into the key components of the Omatic Cloud. The session will provide approximately 2 hours’ worth of content with the remaining time allocated for user questions.
Cost: $179/person *Fee does not apply to current subscribers of Omatic Training Pass.
- Understand and manage the data queue in Omatic Cloud.
- Access, read, and understand the activity history.
- Set up, manage, and troubleshoot integrations with other systems.
- Comprehend and apply formulas within Omatic Cloud.
- Set up and manage connections between Omatic Cloud and other software.
Moving Past the Basics – Gifts*
This training is for those already experienced using ImportOmatic but who want to learn more advanced skills. The training will be led by the Omatic Technical Trainer. During the training, the instructor will cover the following aspects of the product: gift fields, mapping, importing, and validation plus so much more!
Cost: $149/person *Fee does not apply to current subscribers of Omatic Training Pass.
*ImportOmatic Training Prerequisite: Attendees must have ImportOmatic installed at their current organization and must have had some experience working with the product. This training is intended to be an advanced session for current users only. If classes are canceled for unforeseeable circumstances, registrants will be registered for the next available training.